Are you eligible for a 19+ Learner Loan?
19+ Learner Loans are Government loans that help learners, aged 19 and over, to pay their college or training course fees.
The loan isn’t affected by your income, there’s no credit check and you’ll only need to apply once, at the start of your course.
To be eligible you must:
- Be 19 or older on the first day of your course (no upper age limit)
- Be living in the UK on the first day of your course
- Have lived in the UK, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man, for 3 years immediately before the starting date of your course.
So what next?
1. Decide which of our courses (that are eligible for funding) you would like to take.
2. Complete our 19+ application form. You will receive login details to access your own personal student account (please make sure the email address that you enter is correct).
Wait for confirmation
4. You will then need to print off and sign the application form and post it to Student Finance England (SFE).
5. After approximately 2 weeks you’ll receive confirmation from SFE that your funding has been approved. Within this time you will have access to your first assignment via your student account.
Join the Stonebridge graduate community
7. You finish your course.
8. Only once you are working and earning over £21,000 a year, will the loan repayment begin.