Palliative Care Course 4 Lessons only
Normal Fees: Paper Based Delivery
£289.99 - Online Delivery £249.99
SPECIAL MAY DEAL
Pay Up Front: Paper Based Delivery £217.49 - Online Delivery £187.49
Instalment Plan: Begin Your Monthly Payments from Just £19.99 Deposit
Palliative Care Course
This course is ideal for those who wish to develop a greater understanding of palliative care (sometimes also referred to as ‘end-of-life care’ or ‘care of the dying’). Palliative care is the care given to a person with an advanced, life-limiting illness, for which there is no cure.
The course seeks to provide the candidate with a greater understanding of what palliative care involves and how the candidate can best support their patient’s needs from a physical, emotional, and spiritual perspective. It also includes information on the support for relatives and friends, both during the person’s illness and after their death in the form of bereavement care.
The award aims to:
- Establish the definition of palliative care
- Explore the common questions and themes
- Inform the learner of the range of possible approaches to Palliative Care
- Assist in supporting familial, spiritual, social and emotional needs
- Awareness of principles of pain management
- Preparation for confronting issues associated with death and bereavement