In a world where complexity, ambiguity and volatility are becoming the norm, creative thinking and problem-solving skills are a key competence. Explore how you can channel your thinking into a creative output.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn how you can use a structured approch to problem solving
- Learn how to apply different thinking styles to problem solving
- Learn how to balance analytical and divergent thinking style.
- Learn how to promote problem solving behaviour in a team
- Use knowledge of past problems but focus on problem solving skills in dealing with the problem
- Recognise and overcome seven key mental blocks to new thinking
- Understand the team leader's role in problem solving
- Understand the need to develop skills to facilitate problem solving
- Identify the 6 stages of problem solving
- Identify and encourage key mindsets required for effective problem solving
Team Leaders and Managers
On completion of your course, you will receive a certificate:
Stonebridge Associated Colleges: Thinking Creatively Certificate
Thinking Creatively Certificate issued by Stonebridge Associated Colleges, to view a sample of the college’s award, please click here.
On completion of this course you will be eligible to join the following Professional Associations(s):
On successful completion of your course your qualification is awarded. You will receive an attractively presented Diploma or Certificate issued by Stonebridge Associated Colleges, this will also allow you to use the letters SAC. Dip. or SAC. Cert. after your name.
Stonebridge Associated Colleges is one of the leading (and biggest) distance education colleges in the U.K and internationally. We have many thousands of students studying with us at any one time from locations all over the world. Our diplomas will always count towards your future, and will improve your prospects of future employment or higher level study etc. by proving that you have studied to a certain level, that you have proficiency in your chosen subjects and that you are interested in your field of choice. Education is always an investment in your future and you will find this to be the case with our qualifications in your jurisdiction.