Tswana Beginners Plus (Talk More)
Ideal for those who
Know some basic Tswana but don’t feel ready for a full conversation.
Are looking to learn complete sentences instead of individual words.
Want to build confidence to speak Tswana in different situations.
How does it work?
- You learn useful phrases you might need abroad, including ‘I’d like to pay by credit card’ and ‘My camera has been stolen’.
- Quizzes within each section test you on the vocabulary you have just learnt.
- Improve your pronunciation with the recording quiz, which allows you tocompare your accent against that of a native speaker.
- Feel motivated to learn by earning points that will win you bronze, silver and gold awards.
- Printable vocabulary sheets with each topic for you to take away with you and keep learning on the move.
- Video footageallows you to see body language and lip movements of native speakers.
- Alphabet section teaches you the individual sounds.
- Covers nine different everyday situations:meeting and greeting, shops and restaurants, getting around, hotels, phone calls, emergencies, leisure and business.
- Learn from any of over 85 native languages.
On completion of your course, you will receive a certificate:
Stonebridge Associated Colleges: Tswana Beginners Plus (Talk More) Certificate
Tswana Beginners Plus (Talk More) Certificate issued by Stonebridge Associated Colleges, to view a sample of the college’s award, please click here.
On completion of this course you will be eligible to join the following Professional Associations(s):
On successful completion of your course your qualification is awarded. You will receive an attractively presented Diploma or Certificate issued by Stonebridge Associated Colleges, this will also allow you to use the letters SAC. Dip. or SAC. Cert. after your name.
Stonebridge Associated Colleges is one of the leading (and biggest) distance education colleges in the U.K and internationally. We have many thousands of students studying with us at any one time from locations all over the world. Our diplomas will always count towards your future, and will improve your prospects of future employment or higher level study etc. by proving that you have studied to a certain level, that you have proficiency in your chosen subjects and that you are interested in your field of choice. Education is always an investment in your future and you will find this to be the case with our qualifications in your jurisdiction.