We understand that studying from home may be a new experience for you. You may even be feeling a bit apprehensive because you will not be studying in a traditional "classroom environment".
To help you overcome these concerns we have developed the Student Zone. The Student Zone, to which all of our students receive access, encourages a high level of interaction with your tutor and other like-minded students. Within this area you can:
- Access the Student Learning Community which allows you to connect with fellow students and gain the help and support you need.
- View your tutor's feedback on your marked assignments.
- View optional reading lists for your course (where available).
- Access free online games, for when you need a break from studying.
- View the study guide with plenty of useful hints and tips on how to get the most out of your course.
- Access free courses such as: Improving Learning Skills; Job Interview Skills; The Effective Learner; Goal Setting and Time Management; and Ten Tips to Complete a Good Test Paper.
- Find details on our generous Referral Programme.
And don’t forget our Facebook page where you will find tips, resources, games, competitions, and plenty of engagement and interaction from fellow students.