- The first main reason for enrolling on to this course was the fact that I live abroad and don’t have the time or money to keep popping back the UK to enrol on courses
- Time saving- being able to complete the different assignments when and where I want is a huge advantage
- Due to the fact that I can fit the work in around my home life is a big positive, I can spend the time with my son and not have a deadline hanging over my head
- The independent learning is fantastic, it encourages me to do further reading but also gives me the added support of the tutors if I get stuck
- Enrolling on to this course has given me the push I needed to better myself and doing it in the comfort of my own home is even better.
I am finding my child psychology distance learning course very interesting and being able to do it through home learning is definitely working for me. I believe that when I have completed my psychology course I will be looking for the next course to enrol myself on.
Written by Stephanie Termini