Learning at home is the most natural and effective way for you to gain knowledge. This enlightening process begins at birth. And in the first five years of your life the highest amount of learning takes place.
Where? In your own home. In fact, distance learning at home in those first few years sets the course for the rest of a childâ€™s life. â€ś8â€™s too lateâ€ť is a phrase that has now become commonplace amongst educational researchers.
Itâ€™s only after those early years that the â€śformalâ€ť institutions take over the instruction of your mainly â€śacademicâ€ť subjects. Schools have no doubt successfully offered an equal opportunity to all to gain a basic education. But this rigid and impersonal system has its drawbacks and is not always the best way to continue your lifelong learning.
Whilst home learning courses can even be used to supplement this fundamental schooling they excel as the most effective method of further education.
â€śOKâ€ť, I hear you say. â€śLearning the basics of life from Mum at home is one thing, but seriously studying a subject at a higher level is entirely another. Can home learning courses do this effectively? Surely a college or university are better placed to fulfil this role.â€ť
Most good home learning courses by definition have the following factors in common:
â€¦there are now thousands of home learning courses to choose from and many suppliers offering them. How do you make the right choices?
1. Clearly identify why you want to take a home learning course:
2. Carefully match your requirements against the reason for your enrolment and the content of the course at which you are looking:
3. Ensure you can complete the course in the time you need to.
4. Check that you have the facilities needed by the course.
So, in principle youâ€™ve made your choice. Now just make sure the supplier is OK!
1. Does the price include everything?
2. Is the course accredited by a reputable professional and independent body?
3. Can you enrol at any time?
4. Does the â€śtutor supportâ€ť impose time limits for finishing the course?
5. If using a payment plan are the interest charges reasonable?6. Does the supplier have a satisfactory contact system?
You can choose from over 600 of our home learning courses to pick the right one for you. If you have any doubts or questions just give us a call on 0121 392 8288.
Most of our home learning courses have a staged payment plan, and whenever this is the case we do not charge any interest. You can start at any time and finish when you like with continued tutor support. Plus all our courses are accredited by professional independent bodies.
So choose your course with confidence. Enrol today, enjoy your learning journey and fully benefit from your training and qualification.
If you would like more information on our home learning courses please feel free to contact us or click on the links below to view the wide range of courses on offer!