Gain the right skills to help others develop theirs
Of the 700,000 people in the UK diagnosed with autism, 70% of adults claim they do not receive any support when it comes to functioning day to day.
As the result of an aging population, experts predict the number of people with the condition will increase to more than a million by 2025. That will increase to two million by 2050.
Understand mental health and start making a difference to people's lives today
The Level 1 Award in Principles of Working in Early Years Setting (RQF) is designed to give you a strong foundation for further training in early years. The course is made up of 4 units which outline the core responsibilities you’ll have as an early years worker.
TQUK Level 2 in Falls Prevention Awareness (RQF) is for anyone who could potentially work with those at risk of falling.
This course is especially useful those choosing a career in health and social care where working with vulnerable people is likely.
• Supercharge your earnings potential in the UK and abroad!
• Ofqual Regulated
• Level 5 Certificate
• 100% online learning with remote practical
• Practical training to increase your job potential
• CELTA equivalent
• Level 5 Certificate Teaching English as a Second Language
• NOCN Level 4 international certificate in digital skills for teaching online
• Access to online entry-level ESOL study materials to help you design your lessons
• Full career support
• CV + Mock interview and feedback
• Access to lovetefljobs.com and over 5k jobs from all over the world