For those of you enrolled in any of our Social Care Studies courses, we have some exciting news for you. We have partnered with the Social Care Association (SCA) to bring you a fantastic professional opportunity. Whenever you successfully complete your Social Care Studies course, you will now be eligible to join this professional association as a Network Member.
- Demonstrate to your employer and to your registering council that you are committed to the pursuit of best practice and ongoing learning.
- Protect your own ability to work should the worst ever happen and you have problems with either your employer or your registering body. (*SCA does not defend poor practice)
- Join in influencing thinking and practice in social care; share your experiences and learn from others.
- Gain access to SCA training and education opportunities and other services with a Member Discount.
- Access to good practice guidance
- Opportunities to share experiences and discuss practice developments
- The chance to have a voice and influence policy
- Access to a network of good practitioners
- Discounts on SCA services, publications and seminars