The aim of this course is to provide an overview of the benefits and legal requirements of health and safety in the workplace.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain why health and safety are important to businesses
- Outline the main areas of legislation and regulation
- Explain what needs to be done
- Promote cost effective investment in health and safety
- Highlight where further information can be obtained.
Health and Safety at Work (Byte Size Skills Course) Certificate issued by Stonebridge Associated Colleges, to view a sample of the college’s award, please click here.
A Safe and Healthy Workplace - the Benefits
The Legal Framework - an Overview
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
Reporting of Incidents and Accidents
The Use of Visual Display Equipment
Using Work Equipment
Personal Protective Equipment
Hazards and Accident Protection
- All study materials
- Study Guide
- Full Tutor and Admin support