The Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) PowerPoint 2010 Course is an ideal course for beginners to PowerPoint. It will guide you to an advanced level of proficiency and help you become an expert in the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 software.
This certification is part of a series of Microsoft Office Specialist certifications covering all of the Microsoft Office software applications, and aimed at those who use MS Office programs in their jobs. Earning a MOS certification demonstrates proficiency in the latest, most relevant standard of the world’s most widely used desktop computing applications.
The MOS certification will help to expand your job opportunities, help you to stand out from your competitors in the job market, and may increase your earnings potential. The Microsoft Office Specialist certification could also lead to higher job satisfaction, as research indicates that certified individuals have increased competence, productivity and credibility with their employers, co-workers and clients.
This MOS PowerPoint 2010 course is designated as Approved Courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist program. It will help prepare you for the MOS PowerPoint 2010 exam (77-883). The course has been designed as a self-study course and you can take as long as you need to complete it. Tutor support is available via email should you need assistance.
APPLE MAC USERS: We recommend you complete this course on a PC with the Windows Operating System. While the course can be run on an Apple Macs using software such as Boot Camp, Parallels Desktop 7, VMware fusion or CrossOver Mac, we cannot support any issues that may occur with PC-Based software running on a Mac.
Stonebridge College offers the official Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) self study course materials supplied through DLC, an official partner of the MOS Program.
MOS PowerPoint 2010 Basics Course Book:
- Getting Started
- New Presentations
- Formatting Slides
- Using Drawing Objects
- Working with Graphics
- Using Tables & Charts
- Modifying Presentations
- Proofing & Delivering Presentations
MOS PowerPoint 2010 Advanced Course Book:
- Customising PowerPoint
- Using Graphic and multimedia
- Customising SmartArt Graphics, Tables & Charts
- Action Buttons, Custom Slide Shows & Equations
- Distributing Presentations
- Integrating Microsoft Office files
To earn the MOS certification you must sit a separate examination (PowerPoint 2010 77-883). The exam is in a multiple choice/multiple answer format. It must be sat at a registered Certiport testing centre. You can locate testing centres and schedule exam appointments via Prodigy UK (www.prodigyuk.co.uk), where you can also buy exam vouchers for £65.00.
Please note that you may be charged by the exam centre an additional proctoring fee of approximately £20 for sitting the exam.
1) MOS PowerPoint 2010 Course Card: This gives you important information you need quickly and easily. The Course Card contains essential information for both basic and advanced skills and offers something for students of all levels.
2) 2 Separate MOS PowerPoint 2010 Course Books (Basics and Advanced)
3) Exercise Files CD Roms: Each course book contains a CD Rom with relevant exercise files required to successfully complete your study.
4) CertBlaster Online Exam Preparation Software: This is cloud based exam preparation software from DTI Publishing. CertBlaster provides mock examination questions in preparation for your exam. The format includes multiple choice or multiple answer formats.