Mystery Shopping is one of the best-kept, yet entirely open, secrets of our generation. Whenever you go to a shop, hotel, restaurant, petrol station, bank, council building or any other outlet where there are staff who serve you, chances are that someone in the queue you are joining is a mystery shopper. They may look like any other customer but the fundamental difference between you and them is that you are paying money out for the goods you purchase, whilst they are being paid to buy exactly the same things.
Mystery shoppers come in all shapes and sizes and it is precisely this fact that enables you to join in and earn an extra income by doing just what you already do.
Mystery Shopping Certificate issued by Stonebridge Associated Colleges, to view a sample of the college’s award, please click here.
- Introduction to the Second Income Series
- Introduction to Mystery Shopping
- What is a Mystery Shopper?
- What are the Goals of Mystery Shopping
- What Makes a Good Mystery Shopper
- Setting Your Own Objectives
- Observation - The Key Skill
- Developing Powers of Observation
- Following a Brief
- Writing Reports
- Using Technology
- Getting Organised
- Organisation on the Move
- Organisation in the Office
- Finding Companies
- Know Your Area
- Different Types of Mystery Shopping
- Start a Mystery Shopping Company
- What To Do When Things Go Wrong
- Getting Started
- All study materials
- Study Guide
- Full Tutor and Admin support
- The course fee includes the awarding body registration and certification fee (valued at up to £30.00).