The aim of this course is to provide reception staff with an understanding of the requirements and duties performed in reception, and the ability to perform these duties effectively.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe the receptionist role in your company
- Be an ambassador for your company
- Understand the importance or receiving and greeting visitors
- Provide information and advice to visitors and guests
- Handle enquires effectively
- Follow routine administrative procedures
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues
- Practice good telephone skills
- Care for your customers
- Deal with aggressive an awkward customers and visitors
Reception Skills (Byte Size Skills Course) Certificate issued by Stonebridge Associated Colleges, to view a sample of the college’s award, please click here.
The role of the receptionist
Being a ambassador
Receiving visitors & guests
Administration in reception
Security & safety
Dealing with anger and aggression
- All study materials
- Study Guide
- Full Tutor and Admin support
- The course fee includes the awarding body registration and certification fee (valued at up to £30.00).