Special Educational Needs (SEN) Course 4 Lessons only
Normal Fees: Paper Based Delivery
£329.99 - Online Delivery £289.99
SPECIAL APRIL DEAL
Pay Up Front: Paper Based Delivery £247.49 - Online Delivery £217.49
Instalment Plan: Begin Your Monthly Payments from Just £19.99 Deposit Plus 10% Off
Special Educational Needs (SEN) Course
‘Special Educational Needs’ refers to learning difficulties or disabilities that make learning, communication or behaviour more challenging for a child with these special needs than for others of a similar age. Our Special Educational Needs (SEN) course addresses learning outcomes related to aspects of working with children who have specific special educational needs and requirements.
If you want to work with children and/or young people with special educational needs, then this course is for you.
About Special Educational Needs (SEN)
By the end of this special education needs course training you will be able to:
- Understand child and young person development
- Understand how to support disabled children and young people and those with specific requirements
- Understand how to support children and young people to achieve their learning potential
- Understand how to support positive practice with children and young people with speech, language and communication needs
- Understand the speech, language and communication needs of children and young people with behavioural, social and emotional difficulties
What Can I Do After Taking This Special Education Needs Course??
Obtain a degree. If you wish to attend university and obtain a degree, you may be able to study for a foundation degree.
Become an SEN Teacher. If you wish to increase your responsibilities and build your career, you could continue your training to become a SEN Teacher in schools, SEN schools, pupil referral units, nurseries or even colleges, earning an average of over £35,000*/year. You may even have the opportunity to progress to special educational needs co-ordinator, or head of the special needs department.
*Source: Totaljobs.com, Sept 2012.