Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is the leading IT certification in the world with more than 1 million MOS exams taken every year in over 140 countries. The Certification is designed for students to demonstrate they have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to productively use Microsoft Office software.
This Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 course bundle includes the following courses:
The Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2013 Courses are ideal for beginners to Microsoft Office software and are aimed at those who use MS Office programs in their jobs. They will guide you to an advanced level of proficiency and help you become an expert in the Microsoft 2013 software.
Earning a MOS certification demonstrates proficiency in the latest, most relevant standard of the world’s most widely used desktop computing applications. The MOS certification will help to expand your job opportunities, help you to stand out from your competitors in the job market, and may increase your earnings potential. The Microsoft Office Specialist certification could also lead to higher job satisfaction, as research indicates that certified individuals have increased competence, productivity and credibility with their employers, co-workers and clients.
The MOS 2013 courses are designated as Approved Courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist program. They will help prepare you for the relevant MOS 2010 exams (as listed above). The courses have been designed as self-study courses and you can take as long as you need to complete them. Tutor support is available via email should you need assistance.
APPLE MAC USERS: We recommend you complete these courses on a PC with the Windows Operating System. While the courses can be run on an Apple Macs using software such as Boot Camp, Parallels Desktop 7, VMware fusion or CrossOver Mac, we cannot support any issues that may occur with PC-Based software running on a Mac.
Stonebridge College offers the official Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) self study course materials supplied through DLC, an official partner of the MOS Program.
Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 Certificate
On successful completion of each of these five courses you will be able to apply for the relevant Microsoft MOS Examinations (five exams in total, one for each of the individual software packages). You must pass the examinations in order to gain the certifications.
The Miscrosoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is a worldwide recognised status of ability and aptitude in using the Microsoft Office suite. It is the leading IT certification in the world and a route to the most essential professional skills.
The MOS certification provides you with a professional status you can be proud of. It increases your productivity and efficiency, sets you apart from the competition and enhances your job satisfaction.
For more information visit https://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-gb/mos-certification.aspx.
Please view the individual course pages for more information on the contents of each course.
To earn the MOS certification you must sit all 5 separate examinations, corresponding to each different software application:
- MOS Word 2013 Course (Exam No. 77-418)
- MOS Excel 2013 Course (Exam No. 77-420)
- MOS PowerPoint 2013 Course (Exam No. 77-422)
- MOS Outlook 2013 Course (Exam No. 77-423)
- MOS Access 2013 Course (Exam No. 77-424)
The exams are in a multiple choice/multiple answer format. They must be sat at a registered Certiport testing centre. You can locate testing centres and schedule exam appointments via Prodigy UK (www.prodigyuk.co.uk), where you can also buy exam vouchers for £65.00.
Please note that you may be charged by the exam centre an additional proctoring fee of approximately £20 (each) for sitting the exams.
1) 5 Separate MOS 2013 Course Cards (one for each different course): These give you important information you need quickly and easily. The Course Cards contain essential information for both basic and advanced skills and offer something for students of all levels.
2) MOS 2013 Course Books for each different course. The Course Books contain detailed, comprehensive information on the features and functions of the relevant software.
3) Student Files: You will receive a support email giving you access to your student files and to PowerPoint presentations relevant to the content of each unit in the books. These files are also available through a student page and can be sent on disk on request.
4) Exam Preparation Software for each separate course: This is cloud based exam preparation software. The format includes questions, quizzes and review answers. You can also track your history of previous attempts.